Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's day

Today was tiring, as church always is when my husband has to work. I usually end up feeling frustrated and inferior. But I was glad to have my husband working. He's working again tomorrow which is awesome, we need the money!

Anyway, I got on here to blog about my food choices. I knew today would be a hard day for me to make good choices, so I planned a lot of vegetables into my meals. I think I did ok. I had a cookie and some chocolates that they handed out at church. Both were devine!!!! Overall I'm happy with the choices I made today. As long as I stick to my points the rest of the week I should be fine!!

The hardest part to this thing is drinking my water. I'm just not thrilled to drink it!

Happy Mother's Day! I loved the pictures I received from my two beautiful children!! I'm so glad to be a Mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment